Welcome to Just in Cases!
Just in Cases is owned and operated by ABV Network Ltd.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website https://www.justincases.co.uk
Will be under responsibility and in charge of ABV Network Ltd. Email: email@example.com (Hereinafter referred to as “Just in Cases”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users and customers helps us to provide our products effectively and to personalise and continually improve the user experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content, register as a user, purchase products, buy a membership, subscribe to our newsletter and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address (shipping purposes)
- IP address
- Payment Information
Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Just in Cases will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically. By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the website
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Your location
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment Information: Your payment data will be processed by the payment processors available on this website (Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay), which will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of products and memberships. Just in Cases reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which processes your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of products and memberships.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
- Personalise online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimise advertising campaigns.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users and customers through the website will be kept for the time necessary for the delivery of the products and until the user keeps their account on the website or decides to close it or unsubscribes to our newsletter or until Just in Cases closes and deletes the user's account. Just in Cases may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Just in Cases may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Perform age verification.
- Process payments.
- Deliver the products.
- Provide the memberships.
- Manage returns and refunds.
- Improve our products, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and products.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Just in Cases and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Just in Cases.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorised by the user, customer or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and services. Examples include processing payments (Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay), building and hosting the website, delivering products (shipping companies), sending emails, analysing data (Google Analytics), creating ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance, and delivering search results and links.
SMS text messages. We use SMS text messaging, to send different types of messages such as notifications about your order or special content such as offers on our products. By placing an order and opting to receive our SMS messages, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number on the checkout form and subscribing through our membership form, you consent to our sending you SMS text notifications (order notifications, including abandoned cart reminders) and offers for our products. Please note that your consent to opt-in or opt-out of receiving these messages is not a condition of any purchase on our website. Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with the SMS marketing platform we use. This data will be used to send you targeted marketing messages and notifications. When sending text messages, your phone number will be shared with our applicable text messaging carrier for the purpose of fulfilling the sending and delivery of messages.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing text messages and notifications, please reply with STOP to any SMS message sent by us. You understand and agree that alternative methods of unsubscribing, such as the use of alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of unsubscribing. Message and data usage fees may apply.
If you have any questions, you may contact us for more information.
Protection of Just in Cases and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Just in Cases, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Just in Cases use the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorised access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorised to have access to that information. Just in Cases follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Just in Cases receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Just in Cases strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK regulations) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulations), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. Products and memberships are only available to persons over 18 years of age. If you become aware that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account and restrict access to the website.
10. THIRD PARTIES
11. CONTACT US
The information collected through cookies will be under responsibility and in charge of: Just in Cases. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hereinafter referred to as “Just in Cases”).
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’, or ‘edit’ section. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of the functionalities of the website.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the website from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
We provide the links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
3. FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
4. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies may come from partners or third-party companies that provide functional web services or tools for our website and the optimal functioning and operation of our services. We use third party cookies responsibly and for the sole purpose of providing optimal functioning of the platform and services. You may opt out of these cookies by following the cookie removal information contained in this document or the technical information of the browser from which you access our website and services.
5. SESSION COOKIES
Session cookies are used to keep users' session open when they log in to the website with their credentials and password. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when you log out and close your browser. We use session cookies to keep your session open when you use our website and to identify you as a user on our website each time you log in. Session cookies will not be retained on your device for longer than necessary and will only be used for the purposes mentioned above.
6. COOKIES WE USE
We use the following cookies on our website:
|__Host-OCSESSID||www.justincases.co.uk||Session||This cookie is used to temporarily store the user’s session.||session|
|_fbp||.justincases.co.uk||Analytics||The _fbp cookie, installed by Facebook Ads, is used to distinguish and keep track of your unique users.||90 days|
|_ga||.justincases.co.uk||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gcl_au||.justincases.co.uk||Analytics||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.||3 months|
|_gid||.justincases.co.uk||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|currency||www.justincases.co.uk||Functional||This cookie is used to store the currency preference of the user.||1 month|
|intercom-id||.justincases.co.uk||Functional||Provided by Intercom, this cookie provides chat system functionality.||10 months|
|intercom-session||.justincases.co.uk||Functional||Provided by Intercom, this cookie provides chat system functionality.||1 week|
|language||www.justincases.co.uk||Functional||This cookie is used to store the language preference of the user.||1 month|
|shipping_country_id||www.justincases.co.uk||Functional||This cookie is used to store the shipping country preference of the user.||1 year|
|webp_supported||www.justincases.co.uk||Functional||This cookie is used to determine if the user's browser supports modern image format WebP.||1 year|
7. PURPOSES OF OUR COOKIES
Our cookies are used for the following purposes:
Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential for the website to perform its basic functions.
Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Analytics and Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with them.
Advertising: These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit websites we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed on our website. These are set by the website and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
8. CONTACT US