Welcome to Just in Cases!
Just in Cases is owned and operated by ABV Network Ltd.
This return policy applies to all products purchased through https://www.justincases.co.uk
Returns are only made once the product has arrived at its destination and has been received by the purchaser, no returns are made on products that are in transit for delivery or have not yet been delivered.
By making a purchase through the website, you declare and agree to be bound by the conditions described below. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
1. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Customer satisfaction with our products is important to us, which is why we do returns and refunds, if the customer has changed their mind and wants to return the product. Purchases made on our website can be returned for a refund within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that if 7 days have passed since delivery of the product, we cannot offer a refund.
2. CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- Order number.
- The products must be in their original condition (unmarked, unaltered and undamaged).
- Bottles must not be tampered with or opened, and labels or seals must not be removed.
- Any items you have accepted and then returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
- Just in Cases reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not comply with our return policy. Returns that do not comply with our return policy may be sent back to the customer at their own cost.
Buyers have 3 ways to return the product:
- Send the product to our return address via a delivery service. Be sure to send the item back to us using a delivery service that insures the value of the product. Pack the product securely.
- Request our collection service (there is an additional cost which will be deducted from your refund).
- Return the product in person to our return address.
If the buyer wishes to return the product, the buyer must send or return the product in person to the following address:
Just in Cases,
Studio K, Unit 8,
Worton Hall Studios,
3. DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
We do our best to avoid any damage or defect in your products, however, if upon receiving the product, it is found damaged (broken bottles), we will send a replacement product as soon as possible. If the product is defective, we would request detailed information about the fault, such as the smell, taste and appearance of the wine. If, based on the buyer's description, we believe it may be a wine fault, such as a result of 2,4,6-Trichloroanisole (TCA), heat damage, exposure to oxygen, etc., we will arrange to collect the defective wine for analysis and provide you with a replacement as soon as possible.
In the event that you receive a defective or damaged product please send your request through our contact information,
The request must contain the following:
- Order number
- Proof of product damage (photo or video).
- Information about the defect
4. REFUND PROCESSING
Once your return has been received and accepted, the refund will be made using the original electronic payment method. If your return does not meet the above conditions, the product will be returned to you at your expense. Please note that in the event that you return the product due to a change of mind in your decision to purchase the product, the value of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund. In the event that you request a collection service to return the product, the cost of the service will be deducted from your refund.
5. UNDELIVERABLE PACKAGE
Undeliverable packages that are returned to Just in Cases will not be automatically re-sent and additional shipping charges may be incurred. If you wish to make any changes to the delivery address, you are responsible for the cost of reshipping.
6. CONTACT US
If you have questions about this return policy, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below: